KERUI Fingerprint Padlock, Gym Lock for Locker, Sports, School & Employee Locker, Outdoor, Fence, Hasp and Storage – All Weather Metal and Steel (NO app, NO key, NO Bluetooth, NO password)
1. Fingerprint Unlock, your fingers unlock everything.
2. IP67 waterproof.
3. 0.2s speed recognition, 360° arbitrary angle recognition, induction rate ≤0.2s
4. Durable structure, zinc alloy and splash proof lock body protects your assets against thieves.
5. Portable, small size and light weight.
6. Family and friend share, up to 10 groups fingerprint can be stored to unlock.
7. Rechargeable lithium battery, no need to buy extra battery.
8. Safe and secure, O11 will remain locked even run out of power.
9. Low Power Alert and quick charge technology.
Using high-tech chips, fingerprint processing is faster, unlocking is more convenient, and your home is safer.
Family and Friend Sharing—– up to 10 Groups Fingerprint Can be Stored to Unlock.
Record 10 times and can save up to 10 groups fingerprints total, can be used by the whole family.
0.2 Seconds Fast Unlock
360° arbitrary angle recognition, induction rate ≤0.2s
USB Charging/3.7V Lithium Battery
Electronic smart fingerprint padlock will max last half a year after fulling charge
Low Voltage Reminder
When the voltage is low, the padlock will reminder you to charge.
Security Lock for Locker
Fingerprint padlock are made of aluminum alloy metal body and stainless steel shackle for superior cut resistance. High toughness steel wire, seamless joint is great for anti-thief, anti-dust and anti-erosion.
Wide Application & Easy to Carry
You can use it at home, outdoor, in office. Suitable for suitcases, golf bags, handbags, school lockers, furniture, wardrobes, bicycle and other goods that you want to protect.
Please charge the fingerprint padlock more than 12 hours before the first time use.
1. Travelling: suitcase, handbag, travel bag, luggage, laptop, backpack, handbag, and so on.
2. Sports: gym locker, bike, bicycle, golf bags, and so on.
3. Public Areas: student dormitory, school locker, gym locker, employee locker, hospital locker, and so on.
4. Residential: door lock, gate, apartment lock, basement anti-theft security, and so on.
5. Business: office, hospital, fence, and so on.
6. Transportation: garage, toolbox, and so on .
7. Furniture: wardrobes, closet, cabinet, drawers, safes, and so on.
* Fingerprint reader: 96*96 sensor
* Waterproof level: IP56
* Material: zinc alloy
* Working voltage: 3.0-4.2V
* Lock weight and Size: 90g
* Lock size: 7.6*4.6*1.3(cm)
* Fingerprint sensor coverage: 72*64MM
*Unlock speed: within 0.5 second
*working period: a year per power Charge
* LED light: three color light: red / blue / green
* Battery: 3.7V lithium build in battery
* Working temperature: -10~+40 degrees Celsius
* Fingerprint capacity: record 10 times and save 10 groups
Q & A:
Q1: Why any fingerprint can be unlocked ?
A1: Before entering the fingerprint, any fingerprint can be unlocked. If fingerprints are recorded, only the recorded fingerprints can be used to unlock the lock. Therefore, under normal circumstances, you must record more than two fingerprints to prevent the embarrassing situation of the fingers being scratched and unable to unlock.
Q2: How to do if the fingerprint can’t be identified ?
A2: Usually due to fingerprint wear, peeling, scratches, dirty, wet fingers, or fingerprint collection window with smudge and water droplets, fingerprint identification is not successful. It is necessary to ensure that the fingers and fingerprint window are clean and dry .
In case of finger scratches, it is recommended to enter at least 3 fingerprints registration after purchase.
Q3: How many fingerprints can be registered ?
A3: Up to 10 groups of fingerprints can be registered .
Q4: How to do if the battery is dead ?
A4: Connect the charging port with Micro USB, the red light is on, indicating that it is
charging, and it can be unlocked normally during charging. The light is off, indicating that it is fully charged.
Q5: How long does it continue after being fully charged ?
A5: After being fully charged, it can stand by for 12 months, and when the power is low, the red light flashes after unlocking.
Tips for fingerprint lock recording
1.Try to touch the sensor by different angle when lock records your fingerprint to ensure that it can recognize well during working.
2. Follow the steps strictly to record your fingerprint to make sure the process can be done easily.
1* Fingerprint Padlock
1* USB Charging Cable
1* Color Box